Inflatable Rental Policies
Please follow these rules to keep your event safe and avoid damage to the equipment:
- Adult supervision is required at all times!
- Always remove your shoes before entering any inflatable. Also remove any sharp objects like belt buckles, jewelry, and eye glasses (unless that are really needed for eye sight).
- Slides are all one-way! Do not go up the slide and down the ladder. This is for safety! You don't want a foot in your child's face.
- No food or beverage allowed in any inflatable.
- Do not get the inflatable wet. Water hoses, buckets of water and wet swimming suits are not allowed on dry slides. There is a $150 charge for any inflatable that gets wet.
- Use common sense when allowing people to enter the inflatable. Don't over crowd the unit and remember that small children can be thrown if larger people are bouncing in the same area. If the inflatable has a slide, make sure the users are coming down the slide and not a lot of people congregating at the top of the slide (it is possible to tip the slide over if this rule in not enforced).
- Always keep the inflatable staked down or use sand bags (we will set the unit up and make sure it is properly staked when we deliver). If a heavy wind comes up, deflate the unit until it passes.
- We have never had any serious injuries in our 15 years of business. We strive to continue this record and expect your cooperation. In fact, it is your responsibility to keep all users and the equipment safe while it is in your care. We are responsible for normal wear and tear of the equipment, but any excessive damage and all injuries are your responsibility.
We are here to serve you and are always ready to answer any questions you may have.
Please don't hesitate to call us or ask the delivery driver.
- If the forecast predicts bad weather (rain, wind, etc) on the reservation day, and if we both agree that the use of the inflatable on that day might not be safe before our delivery truck is on the road, then your deposit can be applied either toward the next rental or refunded minus a 35 dollar administration fee.
- If you decide to set up the inflatable, despite of our recommendation not to, Fun Time Bounces will charge the full amount of the rental regardless of how much time the inflatable was used. Also, in this case Fun Time Bounces will require a credit card security in case the inflatable gets wet and dirty.
- If the inflatable gets wet and/or dirty there is a clean up fee between $100-150 depending on the condition of the inflatable.
- If you decide to set up the inflatable, despite of our recommendation not to due to predicted bad weather, and then you cancel the delivery after the delivery vehicle arrived at the rental destination, Fun Time Bounces will keep the deposit amount.
- However, if it rains please keeps the fan running unless wind threatens to blow away the inflatable. If the wind is strong enough to blow the inflatable away, please turn off the fan! Safety is priority number one!
- Please, do not try to pull or move the wet inflatable. When inflatables are soaked they are extremely heavy, and they can be easily ripped if they are not carefully managed. You don't want be held responsible for damages or get hurt, right? Just let us know the condition of the inflatable and we will handle the rest.
- Please keep in mind that in the last 15 years we have had hundreds of deliveries and we have not had any disputes with our clients regarding the rain policy. We stay in touch with our customers and coordinate our activities!
Thank you for your business!